The King Khan of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees has entered in the 100 crore club in just 6 days at the box office. With Raees entering Rs 100-crore club, Shah Rukh khan has left Ajay Devgn and Akshay Kumar behind, who both have six films in the club.
Raees has now become the Shahrukh’s 5th 100 crore film after Dilwale, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Ra.One and Don 2. The 51-year old actor also has 2 films in 200 crore club which are Chennai Express and Happy New Year. Shah Rukh also has 3 films in the top 10 overseas grossers – Dilwale, My Name Is Khan and Chennai Express. Shahrukh Khan stands at 3rd positio with 1050 points at the power index, after Salman Khan (1700 points) and Aamir Khan (1300 points).
Here’s How We Calculate Star Ranking
- 100 Crs Points: 100 x Number Of Films In The 100 Crore Club
- 200 Crs Points: 200 x Number Of Films In The 200 Crore Club
- 300 Crs Points: 300 x Number Of Films In The 300 Crore Club
- Overseas Points: 50 x Number Of Films In Top 10 Highest Overseas Grossers
- In Case Of Tie, The Position Is Given Based On The Collections Of The Star’s Respective Film.
|Rank||100 Crs Pts||200 Crs Pts||300 Crs Pts||Overseas Pts||Total|
|1. Salman Khan||600||400||600||100||1700|
|2. Aamir Khan||100||400||600||200||1300|
|3. Shah Rukh Khan||500||400||0||150||1050|
|4. Akshay Kumar||600||0||0||0||600|
|5. Ajay Devgn||600||0||0||0||600|
|6. Hrithik Roshan||200||200||0||0||400|
|7. Ranbir Kapoor||300||0||0||0||300|
|8. Ranveer Singh||200||0||0||50||250|
|9. Varun Dhawan||200||0||0||0||200|
|10. John Abraham||200||0||0||0||200|
|11. Sushant Singh Rajput||100||0||0||0||100|
|12. Arjun Kapoor||100||0||0||0||100|
|13. Farhan Akhtar||100||0||0||0||100|
|14. Saif Ali Khan||100||0||0||0||100|